New profile posts

I've just noticed that clicking "New Posts" doesn't show you the Picture Gallery (or is it because I just posted in Picture Gallery?) Answers on a postcard/here
Hi Oz

Was reading a tack cleaning thread and it became clear your recipe is the best there is. If there is any chance at all I could get the recipe would be massively appreciated

All the best
James
Hi. Don't know if you're still horse hunting but if you are might be worth looking up Emily Burns at Finlake as she is advertising a nice type for sale on Facebook.
Hey, just saw your post from a few years back, I'm in Fladbury near Pershore!
Hi. Thanks for the offer to chat. I'm going to see my dad tomorrow (he lives in Yorkshire and I live in london) and trying to stay positive while he is feeling well.
Hi. Thank you for your post on my thread about my dad. I'm sorry to hear about your dad too.
Unfortunately they won't operate and are not even offering chemo - they don't think it will give quality of life. Just radiotherapy.
It's very hard to get my head around. I don't know what we can do to help him - he's never been a talker but I can't get anything out of him on how he feels. He just says fine.
My colleague is married to a cancer nurse so when I'm back at work next week I'll ask for her number so I can ask her some things.
Hi Oz, you posted today about PM'ing someone re a saddle fitting article and was wondering if you would kindly also send it to me?

Thanks, Ben
Hiya, would you mind sharing where you get your raw dog food delivered from? Really want to go for it but quite nervous! Thank you ?