• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as HHO, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

New profile posts

Hi
Thanks for getting in touch. We are staying with a relative atm. Horses all at a mate's place in Wales until we get sorted. Got 2 in work and 2 retired who could possibly go elsewhere. I was birn over here but not lived here for over 20 years so starting from scratch looking around. Thanks.
Being in lockdown is like being a rabbit on cage rest, only we don't even have bars to chew at night to annoy our owners. Bleugh.
Anybody able to tell me if I can tow a single Cheval or Robinsons or similar trailer with my 2012 Kia Sportage 2 litre Diesel AWD?. I believe it is okay for 1700 - so 750 approx for trailer plus a single chunky cob of about 500 should leave me plenty for managing hills?
Hi, Can you let me know exactly what you have, condition and price, please. I am definitely in the market for something. By the way, what symptoms did your horse have with regard to his SI injury?