Info wanted re equestrian facilities around Carrog, Denbighshire

Westcorkrider

Visit site
Hi We have seen a lovely property about a mile from Carrog which we are interested in viewing (currently in Ireland hoping to relocate to the UK) We have one point to pointer that we train, plus an ex racehorse that does dressage. From what I can see the hacking/fitness would be great as there seem to be loads of bridle ways and tracks just up the lane as it opens out into the Dee Valley AONB but - any thoughts on where the nearest gallop would be (nearest licensed trainer I can see is around Malpas which would be a fair old trek as would be doing fast work once every five days at least) or are there places you could safely gallop in the locality ie in the Dee Valley AONB? Also, nearest arena that might be available - either commercial or privately owned? Budget may not stretch this time to putting in our own! Any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks a million.

Westcorkrider

Visit site
If you haven’t already done so I suggest you put this post in The Tack Room. Much more traffic and HHO loves a house search.
Thank you. I did put it on Wrexham riders facebook page and had loads of lovely responses - think I know every arena and gallop plus vet, farrier and physio in Denbighshire now! But if we fail to get the house we have fallen in love with then ill post in The Tack Room also for help with another house hunt! Thanks again