🐈‍⬛ Introducing Our Two New Residents

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
After losing our two cats almost in their almsot-mid-twenties last year, we decided it was time to have a look to see if we could make space for a couple more so we went to a local rescue.

Welcome Shirley (top one) and Ted! They're brother and sister from consecutive litters, 2yrs old and were rescued together. So far they're super sweet! Hopefully here's to many more happy years together.
Also, Ted is an absolute brute at 5.6kg!!

1710060631144.png

1710060749112.png

Maxidoodle

Visit site
They are beautiful, I would suspect there is some Norwegian Forest in there, they certainly look it. It can be really deceptive with weight, My lovely girl who I just lost was 5.4kgs and our 2yr old Danish cat is 7.4kgs, I had better post a photo, as he is a whopper (our other boy who we lost in 2020 was 7.6kgs and part Maine coon).

Here’s all 7.4kgs of Max.

Attachments

• 12E422BB-F91F-4AE5-8DED-A16A04804A2C.jpeg
    12E422BB-F91F-4AE5-8DED-A16A04804A2C.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 18

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
We had a Moggy we suspected of being at least part forest cat - she was an indoor cat but would go out under supervision

She would sit out in the rain and barely notice it, when you parted the upper fur the bottom layer would be bone dry!

She was wonderfully chatty too, you could have conversations with her, the most endearing noises she made were the prook or the chirp 😍

She was very partial to a spoonful of custard or ice cream, or a piece of roast beef - if she smelt it or heard the bowl she'd sit at the entrance to the kitchen quivering in anticipation ❤️

Yours do look very forest cat like so it would be really interesting to see the results of any DNA test, I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least a bit in there