1 week owniversary! Purdey is 10 weeks old .....

Nickijem

Visit site
...and is already trained to load the dishwasher:

DSCF2027.jpg

and do the laundry:

DSCF2028.jpg

then retire to bed - I think she still needs to grow into this bed though!
DSCF2015.jpg

She is learning to retrieve, only sometimes it isn't yet what she is supposed to!
DSCF2016.jpg

But her daddy loves her:
DSCF2019.jpg

and so does her mummy (me!)
DSCF2022.jpg

and because I've not managed to this successfully yet, I'll try to post a little video of her having a little scatty fit!

Thanks for looking!
grin.gif

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Bless her, she is absolutely gorgeous!

When my Mum had a car crash and was on crutches, she taught her Working Cocker to unload the washing machine into the wash basket, then dragged the basket up the garden
grin.gif
These Spangles are clever pups, don't let anyone tell you any different
grin.gif

MyBoyChe

Visit site
That little pup is such a sweetie, I could just sit and cuddle her all day. Only 3 weeks to go and we will be bringing our new pup home, absolutely cant wait and seeing pics of little Purdey is helping me to remember what having a pup in the house is really like
grin.gif

Nickijem

Visit site
Hehe - thanks for looking.
I know I am very lucky to have her. But I have waited long enough! I have been dogless for 6 years and it is only now because hubby can do more work from home and my mum is retiring that we are in the position to have one.
She is definitely worth the wait though.
MyboyChe - I do sit and cuddle her nearly all day which is why I haven't got anything done this week that I have had off. And I'm sorry to say that those 3 weeks until you get your puppy will really drag! The last 24 hours before we picked up Purdey felt like a week!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
She looks as if she has been with you for ever, very chilled girl. I'm really impressed she is just looking in the dishwasher and washing machine. Mine would have been trying to remove things
tongue.gif

Fiona

Visit site
She is gorgeous....a wee pet, and seems to have her mummy and daddy well trained already
tongue.gif

My OH and I were the same, we were dogless until he started to work from home and I went part time. I think we appreciate our wee Pops more now, because we know we are so lucky to have her.

Fiona

MochaDun

Visit site
Thanks for posting those. She is just fantastic. I expect you've had a great week with her and it will be very hard heading off back to work this week but you'll get a great welcome when you come in of an evening I'm sure!

Nickijem

Visit site
Thanks for the nice comments.
MD - It will be SO hard going back to work tomorrow, especially as my hubby has the week off now. I have had a really lovely week with Purdey though and she has been so good.
dozzie - yes plant pots do make good toys! and you are quite right - it's even better dragging the dead tomato plant out of it first with compost still attached to the roots and dragging it through the kitchen!!