100g turn out rugs

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
Can anyone recommend one?

Id like the new Shires Tempest 100, but my local tack shop doesnt have my horses size and the other one I really like is 200g! I dont really want to spend any more than £50 if I can help it!

The 200g one is the blue and red amigo one and its technically a medium weight but Ive been told its more like a medium light weight, which is want I want!

Help!

FleabittenT

Visit site
If it helps, I have the 200g amigo with the detachable neck, it's fab. Definately a light medium weight, if that makes sense!

My mare wore it all last winter with no slips or rubs, going into it's second winter now. Money well spent! :D

mudmonkey17

Visit site
I have the weatherbeeta one which i can reccommend. Sorry dont know that name of it or how much it was as have had it for a couple of years now.

FayeFriesian

Visit site
I have the 100g one from here... i love it. It fits my mare brilliantly and its so waterproof.

These & Amigo's are the only rugs to fit her.

Brilliant prices too.. save 60% at the moment!

Vetwrap

Visit site
Having just bought two of the 50g turnouts from Swish Equestrian, I would definitely recommend them. My boys fit most rugs, but these are well made, deep and I love the fact that they are 1200 denier, so should last more than the 2 seasons that I have been getting out of the 600 denier ones.

IIRC, the 100g ones are about £27 each at the moment...

Sally-FF

Visit site
Having just bought two of the 50g turnouts from Swish Equestrian, I would definitely recommend them. My boys fit most rugs, but these are well made, deep and I love the fact that they are 1200 denier, so should last more than the 2 seasons that I have been getting out of the 600 denier ones.

IIRC, the 100g ones are about £27 each at the moment...

was just about to basically write this!

Link is: http://swish-equestrian.co.uk/products.php?cat=Rugs:Turnout Rugs