16 & 16.1 HH TB people?

If yes, was it your first time?

• Total voters

Gingerbird

Visit site
My TB is a compact 15.3hh who wears 6'3'' rugs unless they come up particularly big in which case we drop down to a 6'. He wears Horseware, Mark Todds etc and 6' 3'' is perfect.

Ginn

Visit site
Tilly is somewhere near the 16hh/16.1hh marker and is currently a 6ft rugs but the ever growing beastling is always changing shape.....

Scoopy

Visit site
well when my horse was 16hh he took 6'3 now he is 16'2 and a bit, and takes 6'6, so guess who has to sell all her rugs and get a different size !
frown.gif

BenjaminBunny

Visit site
Mine is just 16.2hh and he does have a few 6ft rugs which fit him nicely (I nearly bought a 15.2hh who i intially bought the rugs for - but it fell through)

I think alot of the rug thing depends on how slender they are too and some rugs fit horses better than others

emma_lg

Visit site
My tb lady is 16h exactly and has 6ft rugs...what I have most difficulty with is that rugs fit her good around her chest without pulling on her and don't rub - she has very sensitive skin.

rcm_73

Visit site
My mare is about 16h (haven't actually measured her!) TB. I find it depends on the make of the rug, I particularly like weatherbeetas on her and 6ft fits great, but horsewear and bucas she needs 6ft3.