16hh+ plus wanted to ride worcestershire area

Wooblet

Visit site
Hi all,

Thought I'd try this here;

Looking for a big horse, around 16hh or taller, weight carrying sort.

I'm an animal mad 35yr old mature experienced rider seeking a once a week or thereabouts ride arrangement around my funny night shifts, days can be arranged well in advance. I'm approx 18stone, 6ft3.

Up to an hour or similar distance from Kidderminster.

I'm a huge fan of draft horses so very much attitude of bigger the better, and quirky or 'problem' horses are no issue to me. I've ridden ex racers (when I was lighter) green youngsters, also tall giants don't phase me at all.. as I'm technically one too lol. I've ridden up to 20hh.

Had a regular work for rides arrangement in Birmingham for 5 years up until the horse in question retired so looking for another long term arrangement with somebody.

Happy to ride alone or with company, apparently I'm good at helping people get their confidence back after an accident I've been told. I'm a very calm confident rider.

Videos Available of me riding for curious folks to see what I'm like in the saddle.

Please get in touch with anything you have that might be suitable, even if it's short term for injury, pregnancy etc.

Upfront honesty I can afford up to £30 a month contribution, but would prefer to help in exchange for rides due to working minimum wage care job, I don't always have much money to hand each month. The further I travel the harder it would be to drive and contribute in unison.

I'm good at moving heavy things, fixing straps on rugs/general fixing of stuff, light training, semi professional photographer. Generally happy to graft at pretty much anything you point me at. Even if it's cleaning a whole tack room!

Huge thanks in advance for reading!
Soph

Attachments

• _20210302_091252.JPG
    _20210302_091252.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 40
  • _20210313_173924.JPG
    _20210313_173924.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210317_144636.jpg
    20210317_144636.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 40

Orangehorse

Visit site
Didn't want to read and run, even though I haven't anything suitable, but have you tried the local Facebook groups that are very active?

Worcestershire Horse Group
Worcestershire Horse Riders

Wooblet

Visit site
Didn't want to read and run, even though I haven't anything suitable, but have you tried the local Facebook groups that are very active?

Worcestershire Horse Group
Worcestershire Horse Riders
Thanks for your reply!
Appreciate the thought but Unfortunately not on Facebook after getting stalked by an overzealous ex moons ago who went to extended lengths to find me online and harass me ?

Wooblet

Visit site
You're probably at just as much/if not much more risk on here having put photos of your face up, your name, location, job etc unfortunately.

True, but he's less likely to find me on an obscure forum than he is a phonebook of faces and full names online. I think he found me via suggested friends on there last time as my name was different. (Nickname not actual real name)

If I'm potentially going to be riding horses for someone I don't want to be hiding my face, would look shifty as anything! ?