2 full grown women riding a miniature....awful video.

rowan666

Visit site
I saw something similar at beeston a couple of years ago, a woman who must hav been upwards of 14 stone trying to get on a little sec a, the whole place gasped and a few me inc had some rather loud, strong views on this and she soon got off and was double barreled by the cute little thing...karma! Horrid horrid people

EffyCorsten

Visit site
Ugh I think it's some sort of fetish! I'm horrified at these videos. Hard to watch and very upsetting. I wouldn't be responsible for my actions if I came across something like this. :mad:

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site

Orls

Visit site
How did they ever think that was okay :eek: poor little thing can't even walk in a straight line!

lora3786

Visit site
:( sadly people seem to think this is funny - makes me absolutely sick to watch. I have a mini who will never be sound again after someone too heavy has ridden him (he's a rescue this happened before I had him, its taken a LONG time to get him back as sound as he is now) he's happy and not in pain but I know he won't live a long life now. He is the sweetest little boy - which is probably why he allowed someone to ride him! (One of my others would tell them where to go hehe) As said above don't think I'd be responsible for my actions if I saw someone doing this for their own entertainment, knowing first hand the damage it causes!!

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Surely that is against the RSPCA freedoms thing it's worse than a beast of burden carrying bricks or something! Utterly horrific and yes looks like a fetish thing YUCK YUCK YUCK. Lovely wee pony as well, if we could do with this what happened with the Tic Toc vid someone would recognise...

Tai.Ni.Po.Ni

Visit site
Eh the othe video where the drop into the ponies back is much worse!!! Can't link cause I'm on my phone but its called '2 girls pony double ride'.....disgusting

amandap

Visit site
Horses really are so very vulnerable aren't they? They just put up with us most of the time even when struggling as this little mite clearly is. :(

amandap

Visit site
I don't think those nasty excuses for human being are part of the "us" tho eh!

I agree with the sentiment tho.
The 'us' in my post is the human race. I wouldn't do what is shown in the video and neither I am sure would most/all on this forum but I am not perfect either and I am a human who keeps horses. Must try to 'see' clearer is my latest mantra to myself. lol

Tbh, that video (or the small section I could watch) has made me feel very sad and I'm not 100% sure why. It seemed to shout out to me just how vulnerable horses in our care are... that's what prompted my post above.

FairyLights

Visit site
Can everybody email youtube about this and also the RSPCA and REDWings. might do some good whereas posting on this forum wont help any ponies at all.