20 days left until I pick him up..... Colin Pics ❤️

Bellasophia

Visit site
The waiting is awful,but his arrival day will be unforgettable.
i waited four months for my Swedish born ,st poodle boy..booked on the day of his birth ,I had to wait four months to fly him to Italy .
Little Colin is a stunner and will give you so much pleasure. Not long now.

palo1

Visit site
Every day is one less to wait!! I remember how awful the waiting is and somehow it gets worse the nearer it gets but he will be home soon :) :) Such a lovely thing to look forward to and so many happy times to come. I can't remember whether Colin will come with a kennel name or if he is pure unadulterated Colin?? Surely too, you must now have at least 10 teeny tiny cute puppy collars? Perhaps you are more sensible than I was though...

Bellasophia

Visit site
Ooh collars..I bought a few collars from Aand E in uk ..super leather and a bit of brass.Still look new five years on..really well made.
my schnauzer is 13 inches around neck ,so much the same as a jrt.
..happy shopping.

Attachments

• FA58D02F-874A-4DB8-8313-B49D5208BF5A.jpeg
    FA58D02F-874A-4DB8-8313-B49D5208BF5A.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 9

{97702}

Visit site
I was donated a little rolled leather puppy collar from my mum and I have a spare tag from one of my oldies that I lost (which didn’t stop me ordering another tag before I’d realised ?) so he is all set! I haven’t even thought to ask about KC registration to be honest but I’ve assumed not....

I’m trying to imagine the 5 hour journey back down from Scotland with him ? I’ll take the airline crate I’ve got for him, and I’m planning to have vetbed in the one end and newspaper at the front. I’m also taking a bin liner, kitchen roll, spare newspaper and Dettol spray ?. he can have a little water bowl that hooks to the front door of the crate for the journey....

I am just praying that he and George dont have barking competitions all the way home ???

EventingMum

Visit site
I was donated a little rolled leather puppy collar from my mum and I have a spare tag from one of my oldies that I lost (which didn’t stop me ordering another tag before I’d realised ?) so he is all set! I haven’t even thought to ask about KC registration to be honest but I’ve assumed not....

I’m trying to imagine the 5 hour journey back down from Scotland with him ? I’ll take the airline crate I’ve got for him, and I’m planning to have vetbed in the one end and newspaper at the front. I’m also taking a bin liner, kitchen roll, spare newspaper and Dettol spray ?. he can have a little water bowl that hooks to the front door of the crate for the journey....

I am just praying that he and George dont have barking competitions all the way home ???

I love the fact that George is going on a road trip to collect Colin!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site

Plastic bags or bin liners!