2007 More interesting? Jerome

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Endy,

“Your opinion on Harris is based on the fact you are pro hunt and hate the fact that he exposes the scientific myths about hunting with hounds”

What Myths Endy? I am all ears?

“Kreeger may not be a fan of Harris but he cuts lonely………”

Don’t get confused here, Kreegar may well be a fan of Harris, he just did not like the way his data was misinterpreted by Harris on that particular paper. I wrote to the R.S.P.C.A asking them why they changed their stance on hunting since the Henderson inquiry just before the Burns inquiry started collecting evidence. The R.S.P.C.A gave there main reason to me, because we now have scientific proof fox hunting is cruel………were did that come from Endy? Amazingly they were using information from “How will a ban on hunting affect the British fox population”……By….Twat Harris, and were did twat Harris and Baker get their information from?

…the only reference they cite (Baker, Harris) is an animal rights website, the website had transferred the pathological findings of the 1990 study on trapped foxes to the 1989 study on chased foxes. By accepting at face value statements made on an overtly propagandist website, Harris and Baker perpetuated the errors.

Oh my Endy that was so scientific…you will believe anything these clowns say as long as it’s supports your position, that is the real truth, ain`t it mate?

Cheers and Chuckles

Nigel

Again mate it’s not personal.