2014 Foals Where are you????????????

DW Team

Visit site
Thank you all so much so very pleased with the foal. My other mare is now bagged up and can't be to far from foaling.

Rollin

Visit site
Lovely to see the cute foals pics from those of you who are no longer waiting. Looks like we are going to have an explosion of babies from May onwards.

Photobucket - I was having trouble then someone on this forum said, take out the code links from either side of the IMG code then you will post a photo!!!

The first foal from my Shagya stallion is due next week - but I have got to be in Balquidder Glen, Scotland for my son's wedding, so a friend is coming to house/mare sit.

I am hoping she hangs on till the following weekend!!

DW Team

Visit site
LadyGascoyne Happy Birthday hope you are having a wonderful day. My daughter has just named he Esther as the other is Esme We are over the moon as they are both big and healthy. Dad is off to the stallion parade at Belton Woods tomorrow

Spring Feather

Visit site
Very nice DW Team.

Our first foal of the year arrived on Tuesday. A stunning filly (Indoctro x Quinar) and she is already showing fantastic movement. She is destined for the professional market and should make a fabulous showjumper whatwith her stellar pedigree.

Our next foal should be here very soon; we're on foal watch for her. And then another mare who isn't due until mid April looks to be moving along quickly now so I think she'll foal early. Another mare is due a week after this mare and then the last lot aren't due until May.

DW Team

Visit site
Thank you very much we are very pleased with the two fillies we have been blessed with dams have done us proud. Esther and Esme are both doing well and will try and take more photos soon. Dad was at Belton Wood Stallion parade today and went very well off to Arena UK Fri and Sun next week.

Last edited: