25-30yo Welsh Sec D piebald cob

Hanzybaby01

Visit site
Bit of a long shot I know BUT I was talking to my mum the other night about her horse she had when she was a teenager, she sadly with a very heavy heart sold him onto another family due to working full time in the city and no longer having the time to dedicate to him and she thought it was unfair on him. She said he went to a very good home but she also got quite upset. Iv never seen this side of her before about her horse and it really upset her having to let him go - I dont normally see much emotion from her!

I know it was a long time ago now and If i could hazzard a guess id say if he was still here he would be between 25-30 years old. He was a black and white piebald welsh sec D cob by the name of 'Splash' and was sold from the Upminster area of Essex about 20 years ago.

Bit of a soppy thing to do but id like to try and find out what happened to him after she sold him and find out more about him but I wouldnt know where to start. I dont want to push her for information either as I think it would be a nice thing to do for her (providing its a good ending!). But then if not for her then id just like to find out myself.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. I dont know if she can remember anything about his parents or their names etc, so this really is a bit of a long shot.