28 year going through sales. PLEASE READ

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
We may have that covered.

I have offered to go to the sale on Friday.
Someone has offered holding livery in Leeds until her possible new owner can collect her.

We just need to get her from sale to yard. I would put her in the Pug but we got a rollocking from the travellers when we put a mini shitland in a fiesta a few years back!

WoopsiiD

Thank You LOL
I know this post will probably annoy lots of people and I'm sorry in advance but Lot 44 Rose-thats her name, makes her more real doesn't it? Well Rose is 28 years. Has bred several foals and has served the RDA.

Surely this 'angel on four legs' deserves better than to be pushed through a bloody auction??

Bills

Visit site
Thank You LOL
I know this post will probably annoy lots of people and I'm sorry in advance but Lot 44 Rose-thats her name, makes her more real doesn't it? Well Rose is 28 years. Has bred several foals and has served the RDA.

Surely this 'angel on four legs' deserves better than to be pushed through a bloody auction??

Could not possibly agree more with this. She deserves way, way better. Wish I could be of more help other than.....

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

unbalanced

Visit site
I don't understand - do you mean that the RDA is sending a 28 year old to auction? If so that is horrible. If I am wrong please correct me and at least I am bumping this.

WoopsiiD

We have no idea if the RDA are sending her as the seller has chosen to remain anon.
However the seller has used the fact that Rose was an RDA pony as a selling point in the sales catalogue.

Renvers

Visit site
Good luck, I am to far away to offer anything else - I hope this mare gets a lucky break on Friday and finds the retirement home she deserves

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Please be aware there is another thread going, would hate to see 2 people from this forum bidding against each other putting more money into this despicable sale. Selling this old girl is reallybeyond the pale. Hope you are successful.

WoopsiiD

Its on FB too.

So far we have some one on the ground at the auction.
Someone who can offer temporary livery until Rose's new owner can collect her
and most importantly someone who has offered to care for Rose and give her the send off when the time is right that a horse like this so rightly deserves.

We just need transport from the sale to the yard. A distance of about 25 miles. Alternativley, if anyone knows who owns Rose now we would ideally like to contact them before the sale and get Rose before the indignanty of being pushed and poked and prodded at a sale at her grand old age.

jojo5

Visit site
Forgot to say on my bump (have I just bumped this again . . .???) -can you keep those of us who are at the other end of the country posted about how things go for Rose?

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Just posting the word bump, sends the thread back to the top of the listas long as your viewing page is set to move threads up if someone posts on them. It stops threads people want to keep 'hot' from disappearing off the bottom and out of sight onto other pages.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
This forum works by bringing the thread with the newest post to the top.
It just means someone is posting to keep this thread at the top of the page, they may not have anything to say, but want people to see the thread, so they just say 'bump' as they are bumping it up.

kimthetim

Visit site
Just posting the word bump, sends the thread back to the top of the listas long as your viewing page is set to move threads up if someone posts on them. It stops threads people want to keep 'hot' from disappearing off the bottom and out of sight onto other pages.

thank u someone poste dthat on my thread and was not sur if it was genuine seeing as how mine was a missing horse! so i thank whoever it was that wrote bump on mine x