2nd Hand Air Jacket - Best place to look ?

Spangles

Visit site
Hi, looking to buy my teenage daughter an air jacket as she's quite keen to move over to the 'Dark Side' from SJ'ing .. Help !

Obviously with safety in mind we'd rather she wore an air jacket for schooling and eventually competing.

Is there a trusted source for 2nd jackets as worried that I don't want to buy 'blind' and ebd up with problems.

Any help with 'parent' nerves greatly appreciated.

MorganAN00

Visit site
I bought mine second hand on preloved and was surprised at how many there were on there that are hardly used. However i measured myself against the official size guide but the jacket ended up being massive on me, so I'd definitely say to go and try a few on and get the right size before ordering (if you have a local stockist).

Shay

Visit site
All the main air jacket makes offer a service option. As Rowreach says if you can find one already serviced and with papers to prove it that tends to take some of the risk out of it. But otherwise buy from wherever and make sure you have it serviced before use. I sold my daughter's outgrown air jackets at the local horse car boot.

Fit is really important as an ill fitting jacket can actually cause injuries. So make sure you know what make you want and what fit is suitable.