2nd hand rugs

Blazingkate

carlingblacklabel.piczo.com
Hiya, I'm looking turnout rugs (any weight) either in a big 6ft 3" or 6ft 6". Does anyone know where I can get some cheap or does anyone have any? Preferably with a neck but doesn't matter if doesn't have one. I'm trying ebay but have yet to find any (or when I do I miss the end of the auction and don't get it!) Thanks!!

Salcey

Visit site
Always worth contacting your local place that cleans rugs - they often have left over rugs people have forgotten to collect and are pleased to be rid of them. We use them on our youngsters all the time as they're only going to be trashed anyway

CastleMouse

Visit site
www.premierequine.co.uk and www.equestrianclearance.co.uk may have some cheap rugs to clear
smile.gif

california

New User
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hiya, I'm looking turnout rugs (any weight) either in a big 6ft 3" or 6ft 6". Does anyone know where I can get some cheap or does anyone have any? Preferably with a neck but doesn't matter if doesn't have one. I'm trying ebay but have yet to find any (or when I do I miss the end of the auction and don't get it!) Thanks!!

[/ QUOTE ]I`ve got a 6`3" stable Rug excellent condition yours for £15 plus postage ( will have to check) email me if interested at avpl79@dsl.pipex.com