3.40am - Just back from Rossdales - vibes needed please!!

S_N

Visit site
Not one of mine, but my YO's big gelding is now under the knife for colic surgery. Just how much bad luck one person can have I do not know!! She lost her dog in September and her other horse 3 weeks ago. That horse and this one, both home bred. Thomas is a lovely, lovely horse, never been sick in his 16 years! So please, please can people send the legendary HHO vibes in his direction!

soph21

Visit site
(((((VIBES)))))

I hope he's OK
frown.gif

S_N

Visit site
Thanks guys!! MAny more vibes needed PLEASE!!!! 6 hours of surgery. 22m of small intestine removed. NOt up yet. next 48hrs critical. 25% chance of survival!!

Mooch

photobucket.com
Oooooooooooooh Ibs it's such a horrid thing!!

My very old lad went down with Colic on Wed. Vet was worried it could be strangulated due to the frozen ground, so out he came.

Jerry got worse whilst I was waiting for him to arrive, but he has been very lucky, as he responded well to the Buscopan and analgesic. Still recovering, but the old bugger is still with us!
wink.gif

If he goes down again with it, it will be time to say goodbye.
frown.gif

I really hope you YO's boy recovers!!!

Huge vibes winging there way to him!

xXShelleyBXx

Visit site
I do work experience each week at rossdales voluntarily and they'll do the best they can for Thomas! I can honestly say that they're super clean and the Vet is brilliant! Thomas is in the safest of hands....

Hope all has gone well! x x x x x

Puppy

Visit site
Lots of lots of vibes from me and Beanie who is there at the mo too
frown.gif
I hope Thomas is making a good recovery. Any news yet? xxx