3.5t Horsebox Insurance

Squeak

Visit site
What has everyone paid for their recent 3.5t horsebox insurance and breakdown cover? I'm due for renewal and in the past it's been very useful to know what others have paid before going out to speak to the companies but I haven't been able to see a recent post on here or fb about it.

QuantockHills

Visit site
Approx £250 - £275. Lorry is insured for £29000. I'm with Howden insurance (formerly A plan), that's the Broker, cant remember who the policy is with... Used them for years with no problems.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
I've been through equsure that last few years, it's about 600-800 in total including breakdown cover, which I think is around £200 of that. Box insured for cost when new although it's actually probably worth more than I paid for it now 😳 Previously I went through KBIS.

tda

Visit site
My renewal in Nov 2023 was £346.84, but I do have an under 25yr old as a named driver
Actually premium £286.61
IPT £34.39
Broker admin £10.00
Legal protection £15.84
It all adds up!

Then breakdown cover £125.00
So grand total £471.84

They're worth it 🙈😂

Squeak

Visit site
Approx £250 - £275. Lorry is insured for £29000. I'm with Howden insurance (formerly A plan), that's the Broker, cant remember who the policy is with... Used them for years with no problems.

That's a really good price, I'll give them a ring to ask for a quote.

Squeak

Visit site
I've been through equsure that last few years, it's about 600-800 in total including breakdown cover, which I think is around £200 of that. Box insured for cost when new although it's actually probably worth more than I paid for it now 😳 Previously I went through KBIS.

I was with them last year and they did the magic of dropping £60ish off the price when I spoke to them earlier. I like that they do the full ERS breakdown cover, it's a lot more comprehensive than some of the others.