3 best/worst things you've ever bought...

conniegirl

Visit site
best jefferies bridle, boette blanket, shedding blade.

worst, goat hair body brush (useless), travel bandages for the arab he still manaed to take chunks out of himself, and the masta rugs lasted a few days before being ripped into shreads have now gone back to the rambos

regalrendezvous

Visit site
Best things :

1. My Isabel Werth
2. Ariat chaps and boots (have owned for four years now and they are still going strong!)
3. All my weatherbeeta rugs

Worst things:

1. Wintec Pro jump - fits my horse but doesn't suit me
2. Some dublin jodpurs that ripped in the crutch area after about 10 rides...not happy
3. My winter coat, when i sweat i feel damp...it's awful..

Bert&Maud

Visit site
Best: Rambo Duo, Musto Windproof Fleece, Musto Overtrousers. Above all (I know, that's 4!) my lovely horse who has the dearest temperament of anything that I've owned in over 40 years!
smile.gif

Worst: All those saddles that appeared to fit but didn't really and sold for a lot less than I paid for them! Expensive bits that you try for a while and they make no difference, then found that an £8 one was brilliant. Barbour waxed jackets, why did we all think they were so brilliant a few years ago.
confused.gif

Emma123

Visit site
Best: Weatherbeeta rugs-never leak all fit well (t/o and stable)My saddle it has a brand but cant remember it and it's not well known hehe but dead comfy and scrubs up well!
My horse
smile.gif
!

Worst: Shires t/o - leaked at first spot of rain! Cheap wellies never last!(Hunters all the way!) Cheap velcro secure overreach boots for field when his feet were bad-Bailey pulled them off and ripped them up 1st time he had them on so went straight back for the pull on ones
crazy.gif

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
Best: Albion saddle (cheap and LOVE it!!), Thermatex (£15 from 2nd hand sale in excellent condition), Harry Hall body warmer that is well VERY warm and just lovely lovely lovely, now about 3 or 4 years old but after a wash looks like new. And to add two others that rank up there my Veredus tendon boots (best boots ever) and my barbour leather wellies that are virtually indestructible and waterproof!

worst: pair of branded jodphur boots that are supposed to be a size 8 but i struggle to get my size 7 feet into and once in the heels rub like crazy! worn twice and awaiting to go on ebay!! cheap stirrup leathers, Aldi breeches they eeer split where they really shouldn't have! AND loveson chetak open fronted tendon boots with matching fetlock boots. Rubbed Dan's legs raw even when used with neoprene liners. Sure they are wonderful on other horses but did not suit him at all.

flyingfeet

Visit site
Best:
1. Le Chameau neoprene lined boots - sooo warm & comfy
2. Pofessional choice girths - stop my saddles from rolling
3. Dalmar tendon boots - best protection

Worst:
1. Toggi Moleskin jacket - leaked feathers and still looks a total mess
2. JHL / Riff raff rugs - ripped too easily and didn't last a season
3. Beelzebug - worst sweet itch product ever and totally overpriced