4 x 4 and Trailer combinations...recommendations please?!

molly7886

Visit site
Another vote for kia sorrento. i tow a iw505 with my 16h mw in it and its easy peasy. no problem to add friends coblet. tons of boot space (8bales of shavings plus bags of feed no problem) tax and insurance less than friends disco. Not a fancy interior but does the job and good to drive without trailer

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
I found this website very usefull when deciding what car to buy:
http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/kerbweights.htm

Also Parker sis quite good for car reviews/specifications etc. I made a big table of what I wanted eg, towing capacity, fuel economy, ost of tax and insurance etc, put all the various cars in it then compare them to see which was best. I chose a hyundai santa fe in the end, mine is diesel, manual (strongest type) and tows up to 2.2 tonne, which is fine for my two small horses, they now do a newer one that can tow 2.5. I didn't want one too strong as then fuel efficency becomes less, also I was on a budget. Am very happy with my car and wouldn't change it, it has been very reliable so far.

Visit site
They don't make them anymore but I've got a Nissan Terrano 2.7tdi and can't fault it. It's an N reg and if I was going to ever upgrade it I would go for a newer Nissan Terrano , not sure when they stopped making them but they tow like a dream