4cyte Epilatis Gel - joint supplement

Visit site
We used it for about 6 months on a horse at work. Not only was in incredibly expensive it didn't make the slightest bit of difference to the horse! I rode the horse pretty much every day.

Puddleduck

Visit site
It’s made a big difference to my Warmblood Gelding with mild djd in his hocks, navicular issues in his right fore and associated stiffness through compensation.
He’s been on it since mid September and is much more supple all over and flexible in his hocks.

DressageCob

Visit site
I've found it has made a significant difference to my older cob. He's been on it since July 2018. It may be a combination of factors, but I hadn't noticed any difference on previous supplements (hack up, buteless, cavalor artimatrix and cavalor artibase) and on this one I can see and feel a difference.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
It's made a huge difference to my older warmblood gelding. He's been on it for about 5 months now and is so much more supple. It is expensive but for us the results speak for themselves.

Northern

Visit site
Didn't so much for my arthritic mare, but I think she was a bit beyond supplements anyway! Only way to find out is take the plunge and try it out, good luck!

SEL

Visit site
We used it for about 6 months on a horse at work. Not only was in incredibly expensive it didn't make the slightest bit of difference to the horse! I rode the horse pretty much every day.

I'm afraid this was the case for me as well. Very much horse dependent with joint supplements I think. My big lad responds really well to boswellia but it does nothing for my mare (who is the one I would really like to ride so very frustrating!)

Pie's mum

Visit site
My boy is 23 this year and has been having epiitalis for about 6 months. He doesn’t have any specific issues apart from being old and a little stiff but he seems to have more bounce since starting the epiitalis. He’s still VERY happy in his work and jumping, no one believes how old he actually is!

Leo Walker

Visit site
Its oil from Biota Orientalis, and apple flavour mixed with soya oil which is a big no no for lots of people as it can cause an inflammatory response and I've known it send horses absolutely loopy, although in miniscule amounts it wont matter I wouldnt think.

You can get Biota Orientalis seed oil cheaper if you look around. Its also called Thuja.