5 horses stolen in west sussex

shiney

New User
Visit site
hi there this is a plea to all you horse lovers out there we are out of our minds with worry over our horses being stolen 30th july west sussex so please please please could everyone keep an eye out any where and every where and a thankyou to every one thats helped by putting word out already

shiney

New User
Visit site
yes they were the ones from cowfold sorry didnt want to scare anyone, its just we are so desperate as you can imagine and have some more pics of them (sammycoloured/foal)and mum with her skinny neck and now hearing that foals being found abandoned and terrified its going to happen to our babies, even harder not knowing and ella the arab goes bald in areas mostly down neck and withers gets chronic mud fever shes 15 and never been away from us, and they could be anywhere its only now when you realise county can be vast let alone a country.

cavalo branco

Visit site
I haven't seen them but I am so sorry for you, you must be feeling desperate and helpless. I will keep a look-out in East Sussex. It's probably worth putting pictures around tack shops in Sussex, not everyone looks on the web. Good luck, fingers crossed that you have some good news soon.