50% Off Everything at Oldencraig E.C tackshop on line, Who brought what !!!

BBH

Visit site
Thats cos everyone in competition riders board has beaten you to it.

Look at the thread in there, they're all shopped out :D

JFTDWS

Visit site
Practical guide to lameness in stock in the book store - might be of use to smallhorses / marble arch :D

Sorry, can't find much I want so had to resort to stupid suggestions...

I presume the prices shown don't include the discount :eek:

Gucci_b

Visit site
all prices shown don't reflect the 50% off, it's at the payment page I found, when the 50% gets taken off. I phoned them today and all items will be re-stocked :) hope it will be soon

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
Mostly bits and pieces like Animalintex, rug re-proofer and mane and tail conditioner etc.
Did order a Neue Schule starter bit for my 3 year old and a rather nice Jaguar grackle bridle for my other mare. Just looking forward to getting it now though!

jsr

Visit site
The prices shown are full price, you get the discount when you go to pay and put in the code. I got job lot of hoof picks (99p so 48p), lots of different lotions and potions that are always used and useful, new stirrers, some gloves,undershirt for hunting (woohoo warm hunt this season!!)...a cuddly toy ;) (joke) and a Thelwell picture frame for my neices Xmas press and most importantly I got a Jaguar bridle for £55!!! Cheaper than all the crappy imported leather bridles in my local feed place! So I'm very happy with my buys.

Think everything has gone now though I placed my order yesterday morning.

jsr

Visit site
all prices shown don't reflect the 50% off, it's at the payment page I found, when the 50% gets taken off. I phoned them today and all items will be re-stocked :) hope it will be soon

Ohhhh really???? I missed out on some of the boots I really wanted so fingers crossed!!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I'm crying inside at missing a half price jaguar bridle :( I hope they do restock - I'll be checking back compulsively :p