50 Shades of Steel Gray

Kenzo

Visit site
It seems Mr M has acquired another mare to his heard while he's busy doing jack all, I went up this morning to turn Mrs M out aka The Crab but as I was walking up to the field gate I looked over to the next field and noticed my friends horse wasn’t there, after the start of a mild panic attack I then noticed an extra bay body in the distance with you’ve guessed it you know who.

Normally at around 7:45 Mr Mackenzie is laid out like a beached Whale with his mares lounged around him in a circle but oh no, he was with his new bit on the side.

Mrs M must of realised he’s now got his dirty little hooves on a younger more slender model, maybe he prefers bays these days, as I slipped her head collar off and said the usual ‘go on then Miraedi!’ (where she’d normally canter off to greet him) instead she stood gazing over at them looking all confused, then feeling rejected and sad she proceeded to waddle off with her heavy heart to comfort eat...god knows how I'll get a girth round it this evening.

I made my way up the field to check out the situation and to see if all was well, friends mare was glued to his shoulder with her head seductively bent over his, all loved up (trust me it was sickening), she even had the nerve to wiggle her bottom up to him (think she may be in season) just to rub salt into Mrs M’s wounded heart, with a smug look on his face, he was like the cat that had got the cream of the crop.

I mean how awkward is this going to be, these two mares are competition and hacking out buddies, they go everywhere together, can you imagine the atmosphere in the back of the lorry now?

‘I ain’t going on the lorry with her…husseeee!’

*stamps hoof*

(don’t stamp it too hard Miraed there’s every chance your shoe might drop off, or your hoof, being a TB an all :rolleyes:)

this could cause us loading issues now :eek:

I personally can’t understand it, I know Mrs M hasn’t got the best of conformation what with her Queen Ann legs that even a French Antique dealer would give his right arm for but their skinny (all be it a bit wonky) and she’s got her womanly curves in all the right places, not forgetting a proper brown David Dickinson tan *coughs* not that cheap TOWIE glow of a bay, buttocks like boiled eggs and….AND may I point out she’s a pure bred.

A finely tuned TB ‘bred for the track darling’ *whispers* ok so she never quite made it out of the training yard onto a track …but we won’t mention that, anyway where was I …arrrr yes, none of this half bred errrr what do you call it ‘sport horse’ interbred business from a fancy SJ yard with HOT SHOWERS and an all that business, oh no.

And as for my boy, well I’m very disappointed in him, I’ve told him he’ll end up catching something one of these days if he carries on and who will be there to pick up the vet bill, phah....not my rubbish insurance company..I can tell you that much for free (I'll stop before it turns into a rant).

Any ideas to help the poor mare get over him?

Yours truly, a very distressed and upset step mother.:(

onemoretime

Visit site
I laughed my head off at this. I can just see him flat out like a beached whale. You tell a brilliant story. Sorry cant help with the ongoing romatic issues perhaps they will grow out of it!!!

Nicnac

Visit site
Yep - buy a youngster and put the new boy and Mrs M in a field together in full view of Mr M and his hussy. Mr M will soon forget his infidelities as he sees his true love being a cougar with her toy boy!

Alternatively, festoon Mrs M with a winner's sash and a few red frillies and make much of her all the time ignoring the others.

Very funny story btw - good visualisation going on here.

Kenzo

Visit site
Get them on Jezzer!! (Not that I watch it mind you.)

Well I would but I can safely say neither of them are missing their teeth.

....although thinking about it, Mackenzie has been on the needles this year and lets face it he it out of work too, sponging off society, vandalising property, yep he’d qualify to be on there actually. :D

Last edited:

Kenzo

Visit site
I laughed my head off at this. I can just see him flat out like a beached whale. You tell a brilliant story. Sorry cant help with the ongoing romatic issues perhaps they will grow out of it!!!

you mean like this? it's hard work doing nothing all day you know

IMAG1015.jpg

I can't see the attraction myself but I suppose it takes all sorts.

Mind you, you'd get a lot burgers from that, I might weigh him in and see if the MacDonald’s franchise would be interested, The MacKenzie Burger has a slight ring to it.

Last edited:

mandwhy

Visit site
Hahaha mine has taken on similar lothario tendencies since being surrounded by top totty in his new place, and who does he pick? A common coloured MALE young cob!

You don't need no man Mrs M! Make her look real shiny, get her mane styled and her hooves did and she can celebrate her independence, does she have access to a tub of ice cream and a portable television to watch Bridget Jones or similar on? I think it would be entirely reasonable to invite her into the house just this once :)

pebblemania

Visit site
SHOCKED AND STUNNED :eek:

How dare Mrs M suggest that Miss P is a Hussy!!!! There is always one that has to come on here with a sob story........ I see she failed to mention to you how she always leaves her out hacking and cantering leaving her to deal with all the lions, tigers and bears on her own!!! No she wouldnt want to tarnish her own image would she? :mad:

I think the real story is how Mr m has kindly given Miss P shelter from a more bullying and admittedly less attractive field mate. He was mearly assisting Miss P in her escape. As usual the *sensitive* TB blows things all out of proportion. :p

Hippona

Visit site
Well I would but I can safely say neither of them are missing their teeth.

....although thinking about it, Mackenzie has been on the needles this year and lets face it he it out of work too, sponging off society, vandalising property, yep he’d qualify to be on there actually. :D

In view of the fact they are both in full possesion of their teeth.....they've got no chnace getting on Jezzer....

Wots up with the lothario? Why is he languishing on benefits? Altho I can see its obviously suiting him:D

Kenzo

Visit site
In view of the fact they are both in full possesion of their teeth.....they've got no chnace getting on Jezzer....

Wots up with the lothario? Why is he languishing on benefits? Altho I can see its obviously suiting him:D

He's resorted to stud duties (or at least that's what he likes to think).

On a serious note, poor lad has bone spavins in both hinds and possibly another issue, so he's taking it easy.

Kenzo

Visit site
As usual the *sensitive* TB blows things all out of proportion. :p

Whoah hang on there, are you dissing TB’s in general or just mine (she’s not mine actually…just had to clarify that ;)) just because you saw the light and went and bought a fancy ‘all singing all dancing’ sport horse, look where that got me (forgetting the fact that I seem to fail miserably when picking horses for myself but we’ll not mention that either) but should your horse become a fancy event oss , I shall take the full glory of your said purchase…. seen as you keep reminding me that it’s my fault you bought a mare (obviously her natural talent and the fact that her mother can actually ride has nothing to do with it)

face it luv, you're only jealous because your horse doesn’t have the skillfully and very perfected side ways action of T H E C R A B !!!

right back atcha baby

:D