6 month vaccine

racebuddy

Visit site
My horse had his booster 6 month on the 10/08/20 and is booked in on the 12 February

Will this be ok ? Or does it have to be before the 10th of February xx

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
It doesn't have to be six months at all unless you are going somewhere that requires it. 12 months is still the limit for not having to restart the whole lot.

I'm going nowhere and I pushed mine out as far as I could. One was nearly a year, the other was a third jab on 7 months.

racebuddy

Visit site
I. Response to wasting your time ive only just booked him so actually asking a general question and although no one actually going anywere hes staing at 6 months as be and bs want 6 months and if i remeber rightly we were doing it because of a flu outbreak and to
Protect our horses so if it means paying £60 or £70 every 6 months for a booster then so be it

sport horse

Visit site
And as Kamikaze has printed is the FEI (International) rule for all disciplines. Also if your vet is charging you £60 - £70 per vaccination I would enquire why - my last one was £35 including visit.

racebuddy

Visit site
Callout and vaccine to be given so is £60 in total x they have to come anyway for check and teeth so makes no odds anyway having 6 month boosters x