6 months difference...so angry and upset.

MissGem

Visit site
So pleased you have managed to get him back. I'm afraid it's stories like this that make us say we will never, ever sell any of our horses. My cousin had a similar experience to this but she was unable to get her pony back…

Arizahn

Visit site
Just found this thread, am very glad to see him doing so well now he is safe again. Mine will be with me for life, this thread has reminded me why.

warmbloodcrazy

Visit site
This is so awful and sad... so glad you were able to buy him back and begin to reverse the damage they have done. The thing is.. i think this is all too common.. some people just do not look after horses as well as others and sometimes its sheer ignorance.. My horses are always with me for life i couldn't bare them to ever be passed on and mistreated in any way.. its very sad :(

lunarlove

Visit site
heartbreaking, so glad you got him back. I recently got my boy back after selling him to a "forever home" and spent 2.5 years watching him be passed from home to home, its tragic when you part with such a special thing as a horse and it goes wrong. Wishing you a long happy future together, I know I'll never part with my boy again.x