6 months of Mavis 😍

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I thought I would update on Mavis as we have had 6 months now it's gone so quick!

She has totally fitted in here with us and we absolutely love her, she is the kindest sweetest little dog and her tail literally does not stop wagging so I'm sure she is happy to be with us as well.

Her character didn't really surface for a few months but she is quite a playful energetic dog at times, I was a bit worried as Winnie is 12 this year and Mavis is only 3.

They both like the company but at the same time like space and don't like being pestered so they are very similar so it just works.

Our walk pictures are a bit rubbish as I'm not very good at taking them 😆
20240103_100758_resize_25.jpgIMG-20240112-WA0001_resize_66.jpg20240216_203200_resize_53.jpg20231128_154025_resize_13.jpg20240216_204439_resize_20.jpg

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I missed the backstory, but she is such a pretty little dog. Winnie is lovely too. 😍
Thank you! I've had Winnie from a puppy she was my Christmas present from my oh when we first moved into our house, she has been the best little dog ever she came out riding with me and was so easy to train she was so easy for a terrier I was so lucky.

I only have Mavis because of Amymay on here she put a post on here because she needed a home, I saw her picture and just had to have her.

So the rest is history really we are so glad we have her.

misst

Visit site
They look beautiful together. Winnie looks like my old JRT who was the sweetest dog ever. Mavis looks totally content - lucky dogs, lucky you 😍

Pinkvboots

Visit site
They look beautiful together. Winnie looks like my old JRT who was the sweetest dog ever. Mavis looks totally content - lucky dogs, lucky you 😍
Winnie is sweet most of the time she is 12 now and has got a bit moody and not so tolerant of some things😂

But then I think we all get a bit like that as we get older.