Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I bought something off ****** on ebay, and the picture did not match the description (picture was of the bigger triangular bottle), and the price really matched the bigger bottle not the smaller one, so I was surprised when a rather expensive small bottle arrived.

I contacted them and they denied they had ever used a picture of the big bottle. I was certain, and found the confirmation email from ebay, and also the original advert was on my summary, and I was right. I screen shot the "evidence" as they had by then changed the advert.

I could either pay the return postage, or have a couple of quid off. I did this even though the product was still more expensive than other shops as I could not be bothered to argue further over a few pounds. I only chased it as far as I did as I was cross that they kept saying that the picture had not changed, and I was sure it had, making it misleading.

They refunded what they had agreed to OK though.

Gosh, it ******* 'd out Vio Vet for me too when there was no gap in the word!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I use them regularly. I used to buy prescription Danilon off them and now I buy my dogs prescription meds off them monthly.
I've never had a problem

I.M.N.

Visit site
Every time someone asks this question (or similar) I always desperately want to know why we cant say "that word", it's a Voldemort of HHO.

Puddleduck

Visit site
Prascend is only 94p each From animed direct. I ordered Friday it's been shipped to today for delivery tomorrow. Highly recommend them

Ditto, I always wonder how they can be so much cheaper than other online suppliers. My vet was astounded as they offered to try and price match for me until I told them the price