90 Second survey - How much do you pay for ...

smurf

Visit site
Hello,

Following on from the last very very quick survey, can you lovely people help with this one?:)

It will take 90 seconds or less to complete and again there is a polo shirt to be won.

The subject is how much does your horse cost you to keep :eek: and where do you live? We want to know which part of the country is the most expensive for essential items like shoes, hay, fuel etc

Many thanks:)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RNFVQPN

PS results will be posted when survey closes in a week

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Done, though not sure if done right...

It wouldn't let me put a pound sign in, but only the fuel question asked for the answer to be in pence.

It's probably me missing something vital. I'm not very with it today :eek:

smurf

Visit site
Same here as don't do hay or shavings!

If you leave any boxes that do not apply to you blank it will work. ie don't put N/A or zero.

Also "Mrs Mozart" the £ signs are not required just the numbers. So if you pay £20 for hay just type 20 and if you pay £1.34 for diesel just put in 134

Thanks for everyone who has done it so far

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
If you leave any boxes that do not apply to you blank it will work. ie don't put N/A or zero.

Also "Mrs Mozart" the £ signs are not required just the numbers. So if you pay £20 for hay just type 20 and if you pay £1.34 for diesel just put in 134

Thanks for everyone who has done it so far

Oops. I've done most of it right, but because it said fuel in pennies, I put 13000.... no idea why?!

I really need more sleep/caffeine/sleep/caffeine/sleep/caffeine...

smurf

Visit site
Don't worry those that did it a little ...err ...wrong. I can edit the answers that are obvious outliers , like the 13000p per litre for diesel!