A big thankyou to NFU!!

loz9

Visit site
I wanted to post to praise NFU!
I sadly lost a horse on xmas eve & they have been brilliant. They were so polite & sympathetic on the phone, sent out the form quickly with a really nice letter from them. I have just recieved the claims cheque from them this morning with another kind letter. It has been such a quick process (about 5wks from me receiving the form) & no hassle at all!
Yey for NFU!
grin.gif

Twirly

Visit site
I can't praise them enough - I had 18 months of hell with my mare and 5 seperate claims going on at the same time, they dealt with everything brilliantly.
When I eventually lost her they couldn't have been more sympathetic and the whole thing was dealt with sensitively (even when I was bawling down the phone at them on numerous occasions)

Holly831

Visit site
We were insured through NFU when my daughters pony broke his neck in a slow rotational fall cross country. They were fantastic, sorted everything out for us and claim was settled within 2 weeks.

Also Port Royal in Holme on Spalding Moor (where it happened) were also second to none.

Exactly what you need during an horrific time. Fantastic support and easy and helpful insurance!!

BigBird146

Visit site
I had my horse insured with them and had no claims in 10 years, then 2 last year. They were brilliant, paid all the vets and hospitals direct. Unfortunatley when my renewal came up they'd doubled my premium so I had to change to Petplan.
confused.gif
very frustrating but I would still recommend them and use them again.
crazy.gif