A Bit of Silly Fun - The Autocorrect thread

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
Universally android is the best option for me regarding the problem I am having syncing my phone

Tantamount

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
Is it still bigamy if you have one of each Tihama?? :oops:

Sofa seats are available at the airport for free

Conviction

Oh Jeez I would imagine so ?

Conviction for the better of life is really lovely and the point of view is that the leak is not compulsory

Zip

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
Broccoli is the most important ingredient in the house of course and is also available in the media for the position of the window

Lonely

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Of underwear?

Solicitor is a very good friend and a very well appointed individual with an easy way of getting to the point of the sale

Broccoli

I don't know, I was amused by 'set' so left it there....didn't want auto correct to ruin it ?

Lonely people who live in poverty can get a chocolate cake for their security needs.

Pirates

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
Fusilier said he was in a position to go on to be generally considered as a member of the board of directors for the blood of his family

Gull

cobgoblin

Visit site
Sunshine is beautiful but its a bit cold and wet here in London today so I'll have to wait for the bus from the office and pick up the train ticket from the hotel in the morning

Leftovers

cobgoblin

Visit site
Transformation of the organisation to help us achieve the highest level of service in the region and in the UK

Codswallop

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Codswallop was a great day to get to my house to see if I had a ride home I would love you and your husband to be with a friend.

Conglomerates