A Bramham CIC*** report (warning...long!)

Sam_J

Visit site
Really enjoyed reading your report, looking forward to reading your next one. And well done, what a fantastic achievement!

Lexi_

Visit site
I'm not just saying this because you're a HHO-er but you were one of my favourite pairs to watch round the cross-country. So speedy and smooth! I only just caught the end of your showjumping round but 4 faults was pretty flipping impressive over that course!

Let's see if my photos and videos work...

Flying the last:

image_zpsj2yzb3vl.jpeg

Run-up to the final fence (not a great photo but I thought I'd try and get you on the move while I was waiting!):

image_zpsizmwunjj.jpeg

Hmmm, can't get the video of the icecream fences to embed but here's the direct link to it - http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums...9-AB8C-4C49-B1AB-D4FD7E9B8333_zpsqauveco7.mp4

blackhor2e

Visit site
Lovely report! I have a couple of photos of you at 3 a and b, the ice cream fences and also at the penultimate fence, the double of hedges (where I must have been standing next to Jo as someone who looked just like the lady on your photos went running off after you whooping once you'd gone over!). His ears are pricked on all of them. Unfortunately my iPad won't link to my photo stream at the moment, but I will add them as soon as I can. (If you're on Facebook I can send you them on there now).

Honey, thank you so much for the photos, they are brilliant! Can't stop staring at his little face, he enjoys his job so much (a bit too much in the dressage though) ;)

McFluff

Visit site
Wow. Great report. Thanks for sharing. It's so inspirational reading reports from people who work hard and do so well.

blackhor2e

Visit site
I'm not just saying this because you're a HHO-er but you were one of my favourite pairs to watch round the cross-country. So speedy and smooth! I only just caught the end of your showjumping round but 4 faults was pretty flipping impressive over that course!

Let's see if my photos and videos work...

Flying the last:

image_zpsj2yzb3vl.jpeg

Run-up to the final fence (not a great photo but I thought I'd try and get you on the move while I was waiting!):

image_zpsizmwunjj.jpeg

Hmmm, can't get the video of the icecream fences to embed but here's the direct link to it - http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums...9-AB8C-4C49-B1AB-D4FD7E9B8333_zpsqauveco7.mp4

Thank you for the lovely comments. Can't seem to get the photos maybe it's my iPad? But lovely to have a clip of him at the ice cream. He was gagging to gallop off through them :)

Lexi_

Visit site
Oh it's moved the chuffing photos and I can't edit it my original post! Shall post them again:

image_zpsj2yzb3vl.jpeg

image_zpsizmwunjj.jpeg

The vid link should still be working though.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
What a fantastic experience, your report of it is fab, I felt like I was riding the xc with you! Well done you must be so pleased with Uno and yourself, what an achievement. I'm going to Blair (as a spectator of course!) so if you're there I'll cheer you on when I see you :)

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Honey, thank you so much for the photos, they are brilliant! Can't stop staring at his little face, he enjoys his job so much (a bit too much in the dressage though) ;)

You're welcome.

I missed your earlier post and didn't realise we had anyone from HHO riding until it was mentioned on Friday on the Bramham thread. I was sitting watching nearly all day on Thurs, I'd have got some dressage photos too if I'd known. Next year...?

I think you should go to Blenheim too, simply because we're camping there too and not going to Blair!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Wow read part one last night but didn't catch up on part two till this morning, and well wow what an achievement! Sadly I didn't get to be your number one stalker, but don't think you missed any pompom waving I could have done! Just incredible :).

LouisCat

Visit site
What a fantastic report, I had a look on BE and saw you'd had a good result so I'm really pleased you wrote a report.
Congratulations on getting to and completing a 3* in style :)

blackhor2e

Visit site
Wow, that is a pretty incredible report to read, BE100 and Novice haha :D

Thank you, just shows what you can do with a lot of work. He was based with 3 professional eventers before me and they all wrote him off as too difficult or hard to get along with and that couldn't be farther from the truth!

blackhor2e

Visit site
What a fantastic experience, your report of it is fab, I felt like I was riding the xc with you! Well done you must be so pleased with Uno and yourself, what an achievement. I'm going to Blair (as a spectator of course!) so if you're there I'll cheer you on when I see you :)

I am incredibly pleased with Uno, he as usual is just pleased to be out at a 'party' we are almost definitely going to Blair this year as I missed it last year because of the Europeans :/