A contact number for the rspca?

frozzy

Visit site
I desperately need a number to speak to someone in authority who can tell me whats going on with one of my stallions which is out on loan. I have tried all the usual contact methods, email etc but unless you want to leave them a fortune you cant actually SPEAK to anyone.
I am getting a brick wall response any other way. My fear is that this boy will have been gelded given the usual RSPCA response to anything that is capable of breeding.
Can anyone help me please. We are in Scotland and I believe my pony to be in the Newcastle upon Tyne area. He was removed bythe RSPCA from the loaner in Yorkshire.
Thanks

Yorkshire dumpling

Visit site
ring the cruelty hot line then once you are speaking to someone ask them to help you. if he has been taken off the loaner, depending on what his condition was like they may have already gelded him. and you need to ask him why they have not contacted you about your horse, as the loaner obviously isnt the owner, they should of contacted you to see if you ccould take him back and inform you of the process they are going through with him. please please keep on at them, you really need to chase it up. i dont want to worry you but you need to ring them asap. xx good luck with it and i hope your boy is ok xx

skint1

Visit site
0300 1234999 national hotline.

They helped us out just the other day, found a muntjac that had been mauled by a dog and left wounded and suffering in the road. They would have come and pts but thankfully farmer came by and was able to respond more quickly

competitiondiva

Visit site
Phone 03001234999 option 1, option 1, I believe and ask to leave a message for the officer dealing with the location the horse was from..

Cuffey

Visit site
Just wondering if the stallion is at Felledge in Co Durham

I suspect the staff may not be allowed to tell you but should be able to give you contact with someone in authority to talk to

Felledge Equine Centre on 0300 123 0724.