A couple more Tobago pics - trotting!

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
Only just read this:
[ QUOTE ]
Navalgem - you are quite right: you were the very first!!

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you are what market-researchers call an 'Early Adopter' - cool people who are always the first to spot and adopt new trends?!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
however I doubt anyone could call me 'cool' PMSL! LOL
grin.gif
Would be nice though so I'll go with it
wink.gif
grin.gif

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
I prefer Tobago too.......and also I did think the comment 'if you are impressed by tobago's movement you will be blown away by Toman's and the Bahraini stallions' was a little unnecessary seen as this thread was about tobago by his owner who is adores him it could be quite hurtful, something like 'these are also great Arabs' would have done!
Also (admittedly) I only looked at the first Arab on Bahraini Arabs but its hardly a performance Arab jumping about two foot........a performance Arab should be capable of holding its own in at a high level or if young have to potential to do so (but at 9 he's hardly a youngster, Ousbek was Grade A by 8 yos!) in its chosen disclipline, talking performance Arabs you should look at Arzew, he has offspring competing/competed Internatioanlly in Show Jumping, Eventing, Dressage, Endurance as well has show and racing Arabs now thats a record to boast about!
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
and also I did think the comment 'if you are impressed by tobago's movement you will be blown away by Toman's and the Bahraini stallions' was a little unnecessary seen as this thread was about tobago by his owner who is adores him it could be quite hurtful, something like 'these are also great Arabs' would have done!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for saying that - I couldn't put it into words that didn't growl.

Harihorse

Visit site
Sorry but as you were discussing breeding for preformance I thought you may be interested in other "nice" stallions, no offence was intended. There are also other proven stallions and some gorgeous anglo arabs available.
Forgot to say though that Toman does not stand at public stud and did not cover any mares until he had proven himself under saddle.
There is also a rather impressive american raider at Paslow Hall Arabians he is called Dervatiw Gwyddynyn (hope I spelt that correctly) he is also a nice horse.
I am looking forwrd, as I know others are, of seeing Tobago out under saddle next year and seeing his babies.
Hope I have redeemed myself and you do not feel I showed too many bad manners with my previous post.

ESH_Jess

www.eurosportshorse.com
he looks so smart, i was never an arab fan (after having a crazy part bred mare who put me off!!) until i had one in for training and he completely transformed my views, he was the coolest little horse, so much fun, so hard working and def one of the most trainable. am a convert!! hehe!! the girl who owns the gelding i had owns a couple of mares, one of which she wants to breed from so i'll pass on the pics. is his reg name Tobago?
smile.gif

htobago

Visit site
Just got back to Belgium from France, where I've been on holiday with no internet access for a while... I've missed you!!!

Thanks Navalgem, HG, watcher et al for your sweet comments. But truly no offence taken, and I'm sure none was intended. Toman is indeed a super horse, and has done extremely well under saddle, including winning at HOYS last year.

Dervatiw Gwyddion is great too - and he won a lot in dressage in the US before coming here.

I prefer Tobago's head, type and movement to these two, but then I am a wee bit biased LOL! And of course they are both proven ridden performers, whereas Tobago is just an unbacked 3yo.

The Bahraini horses are special too, although for me they lack type - but that's just my opinion.

Anyway - it's so nice to be back chatting with you all again!
smile.gif