A Day In The Life Of A Work Rider - Well That Didn't Go To Plan!

Merrymoles

Visit site
As the owner of an awful horse to clip, I feel your pain. I invariably get injured every time I try! I can't get anywhere near him with a twitch either so it's sedation or nowt!

Hope you're soon on the mend!

scotlass

Visit site
It's been a grest couple of months! The pool money we get in December should be fairly decent this time around! Even if BoJo only got £1900 for winning the other day ???

Mint has been a revelation over fences. We always knew he would be better for them but at the moment he is exceeding expectation!

Boris has done well though - two firsts and a second. The prize money is ridiculous though, and the ongoing lack of revenue for racecourses isn't helping.

Visit site
Boris has done well though - two firsts and a second. The prize money is ridiculous though, and the ongoing lack of revenue for racecourses isn't helping.

Racecourses can't get their usual local sponsors because the companies can't go for the day out etc but to be fair to the owners none at the lower levels are complaining about the prize money they are just glad to be able to race!

scotlass

Visit site
Racecourses can't get their usual local sponsors because the companies can't go for the day out etc but to be fair to the owners none at the lower levels are complaining about the prize money they are just glad to be able to race!

I'm also glad to be able to watch it on TV - even if it means suffering Matt Chapman. Plus a sneaky "walk" along the main road during racing at Musselburgh! lol