A fitted hi vis tabard with pockets

holeymoley

Visit site
Looking for gold dust it seems.

Can any one recommend one please.

The main thing is pockets as I need to keep car fob and phone on me. The one I have is padded and far too warm just now! I really like the look of the fitted Equisafety ones but unfortunately I’m not a fan of the ‘polite’ at the back. If it comes to it then I’ll buy it.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I’ve got a HY one, it’s only got one Velcro chest pocket which might not be enough for what you want? It fits my phone, that’s all I take. It was very cheap but is light mesh kind of fabric so I wear it in summer easily.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Looking for gold dust it seems.

Can any one recommend one please.

The main thing is pockets as I need to keep car fob and phone on me. The one I have is padded and far too warm just now! I really like the look of the fitted Equisafety ones but unfortunately I’m not a fan of the ‘polite’ at the back. If it comes to it then I’ll buy it.
They do ones without the Polite wording. I’ve got an older style with Please pass wide and slow on it.

SpotsandBays

Visit site
This is a good idea. I bought a really small money type bumbag, the kind you take on holiday so keep a bit of cash in!
It was great as it was so small it didn’t bounce round.
I only thought of it as I saw a hi vis one whilst looking for the link above!

Skib

sites.google.com
I too wear a travel purse belt for keys and wallet. About 20 years ago I was given a (staff issue) high viz waistcoat by the YO at the hacking centre where I rode. It is not fitted. It is very light, with velcro fastening and no zips or pockets.
I still wear it. Riding gear seems to last for years. I also still wear a navy summer polo shirt printed with the name of my very first riding school.

Visit site
I’ve got an adjustable one by equisafety (please pass wide and slow) and a “camera in use” one by v-bandz, both can be adjusted with Velcro to make them fit and both have good size pockets. Out of the two I’d say the v-bandz one is my favourite and is extremely reflective.

Alibear

Visit site
I just use the high viz waistcoats designed for runners, cheap, thin, bright and come with nice secure zip-up pockets. To be honest, I'd like one in blue for schooling so I can still keep my phone on me and use Equilab, but I haven't found one yet.
ETA- Well that's just depressing, just discovered the one I use was from JJB sports who are long gone and no one else seems to make them now. Sorry, I'm no help whatsoever.

Last edited: