A good dog bed.......

buddylove

Visit site
Looking for recommendations for a small-medium size dog bed for elderly JRT who looks very stiff in a morning. He likes to curl up when he sleeps, so was looking at the plush donut style beds, but not sure if they would be supportive enough for his joints?
He refuses to sleep with the lab anymore in their shared bed, he has his own little spot in the utility room so just want him to be comfy and cosy!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Orthapaedic bed from Zooplus. I added a layer of foam in a duvet cover and there’s vetbed underneath, plus a normal dog bed. Wouldn’t want my princesses and the pea feeling the floor!
1589407476287.jpeg

wren123

Visit site
Try and test a tuffie first, we borrowed one to try and it's very good quality but very firm, for my dog with elbow arthritis we found a cheaper bed with over 4" of foam rubber was better for her arthritis. She sinks into it which is more comfortable for her joints.

{97702}

Visit site
I would agree that my dogs all found Tuffies too unyielding and uncomfortable? I would go for something softer and more absorbing.... I can’t really advise I’m afraid as my terrier sleeps on my bed ?