A hello and that!

vickyguns

Visit site
Have been a member on here for a while now, with a few posts in new lounge, have been lurking in and out of the dog section so thought I'd say a hello. I live in the south of Ireland, have a host of useless animals and am about to become the proud owner of a rescue deerhound lurcher pup! I have owned lurchers and greyhounds before, but have have never met a deerhound one. I'm guessing they will have wonderful nature's ???
Anyway... hello and sorry for rambling! cheers!
grin.gif

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Hi and welcome. Now I have eventually worked out how to post pics I can start nagging other people to do so.
smile.gif
Would love to see pics of your dogs, expecially the pup. I love lurchers though have never had one, maybe one day when GSD numbers decline.

vickyguns

Visit site
eeekkk.. photo's! Think I know how to do it, but may be a while. Still waiting for the new pup, he's reserved though just awaiting the home inspection (which I'm pretty sure will go well...) Also have a dog of dubious breeding called Mossy, she has suspiciously beagle like hollering ability! Also.. what are GSD 's? I'm sure it's really obvious really...!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Don't worry took me 18 months to post photos, although I am assured by my daughter its really easy. GSDs are German Shepherd Dogs. See the post below for lots of pics of them.

Oneofthepack

Visit site
Always nice to welcome other lurcher lovers! They are the BEST.....kind, gently, funny, lazy, thick and a bit mental
smirk.gif

Pics are easy once you know how...but don't ask me 'cos it took me ages

CAYLA

Visit site
Hello, annot wait to see ya piccies...I have a deerhound...they are fab dogs to own, u are lucky to get a rescue puppy, mine was also a rescue...he came into our rescue and I nabbed him...lol
grin.gif

GinaB

Visit site
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum
smile.gif
Can't wait to see pics of your pack. I live in Northern Ireland
laugh.gif
I have two labs and a mini schnauzer
laugh.gif

Just watch out for that CALA one, she's a dodgy character
wink.gif
grin.gif

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
Hello from another Norn Irn'er!

I lurrrve deerhounds, lovely dogs, but I am one of the many GSD addicts on here - I am owned by two absolute hooligans.

vickyguns

Visit site
Cheers guys! I thought it would make sense! German shepherd dogs... it's so obvious really! Waiting for some sunshine to get the camera out, and shall endeavor to get some pics up.
grin.gif