A how much of sorts?!?

amage

Visit site
i have a beautiful black Elevator double bridle which has been used once and is in immaculate condition. Was thinking of selling it as I want a new Elevator grakle bridle for shows...my current one is starting to show it's age. So what realistically is the double bridle worth? Or and I am aware that this is highly unlikely....does anyone thing Elevator might tae back the double in part trade for a grakle? any thoughts?

TheoryX1

Visit site
I couldnt tell you - try looking at ebay and try and gauge a price from that. However, if you do decide to sell on ebay, make sure you have a decent reserve on it, and its photographed and described well. If you dont, people seem to want something for nothing. However, I have sold a fair old bit of horsey stuff on ebay, and have got some quite good prices for quality stuff. Good luck.

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
I would love to start selling some stuff on ebay, from boots to bridles, but as I have never bought or sold anything I am afraid people would be put off by my 0% feedback?
Any advice? Is there a Dummy's Guide to ebay :D

OP,also try the BD website (it's free)

amage

Visit site
I'm also a bit scared of ebay! Will get photos so....as pretty as it is hanging in my hall tis a bit expensive for general decor!!