a "how much" post.....

show_jumper

Visit site
hi thre.

i have a horse i have to sell as i am about to emigrate - but not sure how much to ask for him - so thought id see what you lot valued him at.

he's 15.3/16h advanced eventer...... grey, 17 years old and a TOTAL schoolmaster...but still has lots left to give....
he still confidently and consistantly jumps around 1.10m/1,20 bsja - and will go off any stride at that height and genuinely carry any rider round at that height....
hes still fit and nippy and holds his own in a jump off, and i realise he's old- but worh his weight in gold for someone who wants a schoolmaster who still wants to jump biger courses....
hes an angel to handle and ride, take to shows etc..... and has no vices whatsoever......

what would you value him at....

thanks..

fornema

Visit site
I would say between 2750-3500 as if hes been advanced eventing his joints arent going to be able to sustain this lifestyle for too much longer. I am very tempted by him he sounds amazing

kibob

Visit site

One of my liveries has just bought a 15yo smaller version of yours and she paid £3000 for him.

He sounds great and I would advertise him for £4000 and be prepared to accept a bit less for a quick sale.

show_jumper

Visit site
wow - thats more than i had thought - ill probably put him on at £3000/£2750 then as i am emigrating pretty soon!! thanks!