a how much?

only_me

Visit site
please, for insurance purposes and curious
wink.gif

16.2hh 7 year old part bred tb bay gelding eventer. done all pony club activities, on all teams, 5th individual pony club champs intermediate eventing. has played polocrosse as well. double clears 1.10m showjumping, ability to go further. dressage improving all the time, always low 30's. eventing ireland always clear sj and xc. won last PN. about to move up to novice. always in top 10. quick learner and very willing to obey. bombproof to hack, easy clip shoe catch etc. lots of scope, easy to deal with. always in ribbons. tries very hard for you, has been ridden by small 12 year old. ridden in snaffle in all disciplines, dosent need a martingale. champion working hunter, and many 1st's at county level. dosent question what you ask him to jump, brilliant skinnies etc.has ability to go 2** eventing and possibly more.

what do you think? honest opinions please!

lucym

Visit site
i dont really have much clue what the markets up to atm, or if it differs in ireland, but i wouldnt be surprised if i read an advert like that and saw a price of atleast 10k, he's a very smart boy
smile.gif

saskia295

Visit site
I was going to say more like £12k - £15k over here but in Ireland you're probably looking at less (sorry).

Sounds fantastic though
smile.gif
If only he were a hand smaller!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
However, insuring him for less than 5K means that you won't have to have a veterinary certificate - and it will also keep your premiumsn down....

Parkranger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to say more like £12k - £15k over here but in Ireland you're probably looking at less (sorry).

Sounds fantastic though
smile.gif
If only he were a hand smaller!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't agree - horses change hands for a lot of cash over there!

Can I have please? I can swap with a broken TB?
grin.gif

only_me

Visit site
lol! ok, so i seem to have way underestimated his value...
tongue.gif

cant have until possibly end of next season
wink.gif
dependant on where i go to uni!

so final view 12k to 15k?