A huge "big up" to Saddle Doctors today

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
It is so easy to hear bad stuff about retailers, saddlers etc so I thought I'd do a "big up" post for my saddler who came out today.

Kate from Saddle Doctors came out to us to do a check on my GP and try some dressage saddles. She was helping two friends as well with their checks and new saddles too.

She was absolutely brilliant, straight to the point and if she didn't like the way the saddle was she didn't waste time in keeping going with it. I was uncertain about two saddles, and she let me pootle around and swap back to another to help me make up my mind.

Fantastic service, she is lovely to boot and did me a great deal :D

Can't recommend her enough!!

Now, **not advertising I just need an estimate as to value and to see if anyone has any bright ideas about where to sell my old saddle**

Anyone got any recommendations as to where I can sell my Falcon Hawk Event as it no longer fits my horse and what price I am looking at getting for it? It is in used condition, has the usual scrapes and scuffs from before I got it but is a good saddle. Will the size and width make a difference as to what I could get for it? I know a couple of people had said Ebay, but given all the horror stories about unscrupulous buyers, I am a little reluctant to use that site.

Thanks!

Last edited: