A little embarrassed,is this normal???

hadfos

Visit site
I started riding again the last couple of week's and have found it a little more pleasurable than I would like :eek: I was riding sitting trot and had a very strange tingling sensation,was very nice I have to say,naturally I continued ..... WOW who need's a man is all I am saying...Does this happen to anybody else?Thanks in advance as I am a little worried about it happening especially if I ride out in company!!!

JadeWisc

Visit site
I think it is perfectly normal and some women are more sensitive than others. I guess unless you feel you may lose control and fall off/get hurt I would just 'go with it'

I guess it could be worse and I doubt anyone would know unless you start making strange sounds. Maybe wear a maxi pad if you are worried about a terrible accident or soiling your saddle

hadfos

Visit site
Do you think that will help??Am really worried about giving out funny yelping noise's :( No I have been borrowing a synthetic saddle!!!

hadfos

Visit site
Go with a leather saddle ......easier cleaned should you errrr ......

Also you might want to stick a fly mask on your horse to lessen the noise and perhaps have earphones with you so you can fool people that you meet whilst out hacking that you were singing to "I touch myself "

Lmao :p Apparently I am pissed :rolleyes::D hehehe

Ravenwood

Visit site
Maybe you could try using Chinese balls for the rest of the day and take them out whilst riding which would make it rather dull for you - just a thought?

Floxie

Visit site
[quote/]Excellent idea,he is only 4,I can steer from the arse end,he has a tail,may prove problematic when an outline is required but hey ho**Need's must[\quote]
You're being silly. An outline comes from working properly through from behind, if you're worrying about the head you're doing it wrong. Facing backwards should make it easier to work him in an outline.

JadeWisc

Visit site
Hmmm... A thought just came to mind. Did you recently try a Western saddle and are you sure you put it on the right way? I think we had a thread on here before with someone making this mistake.