A little Sheepie update...

JJS

Visit site
I thought that all of the Sheepie fans out there might enjoy this!

Earlier this summer, me and the friend I field share with approached the farmer's wife to ask if it would be possible to cover Sheepie's costs so that she could stick around indefinitely. Aforementioned lovely farmer's wife said not to be silly, and that she'd move her in with her personal pets, the Herdwicks, which is where she's stayed ever since.

Sheepie seems to have been reasonably unfazed by the change of dynamic, but is still pretty people friendly. Today, however, she's decided that with a nip in the air and winter approaching, it's probably time to slip back into her disguise, so who should come and join Flower for some hand-fed grass this afternoon but a certain woolly lady?

Flower was getting a treat for being such a good girl with her groundwork (which may sometimes stretch to playing dress-up)...

pE0mnzD.jpg

... when what should we hear but some rather impatient food stomping. Next thing Flower knew, she had a very determined sheep vying for the good stuff - you could almost see her eye roll! Looks like Sheepie is back on form! :D

[video=youtube_share;AU0Hce1sMdU]https://youtu.be/AU0Hce1sMdU[/video]

Last edited:

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Hehe, sheepie is just so cool. Also loving Flower in that hat - she could definitely attend Ascot dressed like that