Video A look back at their first year together

SpringArising

Visit site
Awww! That's a lovely vid. Your daughter is such a good rider for a little one!

I love the clip of the pony enjoying the breeze in the trailer too!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
what a lovely video, made me well up , such a great partnership and your daughter looks like a good sympathetic rider, good position and good hands....wish all kids rode their ponies like that, you should be very proud....

southerncomfort

Visit site
What a fab video, put a big smile on my face (and a little tear in my eye)! What an awesome pony and rider combo and what an amazing year they've had together. :)

monte1

Visit site
fabulous video, what a lovely partnership, it brought a tear to my eye, this is why I think every little girl should have a pony- perfect childhood memories :))

Darbs

Visit site
Thanks for all of the great comments. She does have a fantastic time, even if it does seem to take every waking hour!

They're absolutely delightful together!

Was it your daughter that had the lovely little spotty?

Yes, we still own Domino the Spotty, he is loaned out to friends of ours and is also having a fantastic time there!

hobo

Visit site
Just awesome he really is super Sonic your daughter is very lucky and so is Sonic. Love the flossing Sonic seemed quite happy with it as well. Tell her to love every minute because she will grow taller and not fit him anymore which is so sad.