A 'Look how much he's grown up' Baby Ginger TB Pics

JessandCharlie

Visit site
Had a fantastic lesson on the little chap today, who after lots of long, low stretchy stuff came up and felt so much more consistent and soft than before, like he's beginning to really work through :D He still has moments where we have a bit of a loss of balance ;) :p and it all goes to pot for a few strides, but equally there are moments where he feels fab. (Gush gush gush, I know :rolleyes:)

It was also his first time ridden without shoes, and once he got used to the lack of shoes on his feet we are all convinced he moved a lot better, which was bizarre. We only took them off because he insists on being a twit in the field and yanking them off, and he's not doing much work anyway. Time will tell I guess.

He we go, will stop boring you :p :eek:
When we first got him
253026_217743311583299_100000428941076_788516_3203998_n.jpg

MVI_0798001_00012.jpg

And today, the matchy looks hideous. I have been made aware :p But I have bought it and therefore it WILL be used :eek:

Stretchy
MVI_1125002_00013.jpg

Picked up a bit
MVI_1125002_00012.jpg

MVI_1125002_0001.jpg

Hmm, what am I doing? :confused:
MVI_1125001_0001.jpg

And if only I didn't look so stupid :rolleyes:
MVI_1122_00012.jpg

He has his ears back in a few of these, simply because it was raining and he HATES the rain. It's like he genuinely believes it will dissolve him :p Unfortunately he does have to learn to live with it :p

CC as you wish :D Be brutal

J&C

JessandCharlie

Visit site
I'm not qualified to cc, but you both look great and I love your matchy matchy! Even your trainer is trying to join in with his light blue hat :)

Hahaha! I hadn't noticed that!
Thank you very much :) Matchy not too my-little-pony-like? :p

The last pic is perfect. What a lovely boy, can see a really big improvement

Thank you! There are moments, where I get my act together (to a certain extent :p) and he's relaxed and forward, and it all slots into place, just a case of trying to maintain those moments now I suppose :)

Big difference, I love the last photo he looks totally stunning. Good job, he's lovely :).

Aah, thank you! He's a sweety, like a big puppy to have around. The last photo's my favourite too :D

J&C

Mups

Visit site
What a beautiful boy! I especially like that last pic. I don't think you look bad in your photos?! Although I do sympathise as when you are focusing on trying to get them going well sometimes the position goes out the window! :)

JessandCharlie

Visit site
He looks lovely... Cannreally see the improvement thru the photos, wonderful

Thank you! :)

What a beautiful boy! I especially like that last pic. I don't think you look bad in your photos?! Although I do sympathise as when you are focusing on trying to get them going well sometimes the position goes out the window! :)

Aaw, thank you! We think he's pretty :p ;)

Need to be a lot stricter with my position, it does seem to go pot when I'm concentrating on him :eek: :eek: *Slap wrist*

J&C