A lovely fun filled ride with OH today

MrsElle

Visit site
Today my OH rode for the second time, a longer ride this time, a couple of hours followed by five minutes on the lunge practising rising trot.

Chad was a git, major paddy when someone opened a horse box behind a wall, a couple of spins accross the road when passing farm gates and the majority of the ride spent with his nose up Ellie's bum. When we got back he decided to plant himself on the drive and refuse to move.

Ellie however was the perfect schoolmistress that she is, didn't bat an eyelid while Chad was paddying, didn't even get cross with Chad having his nose up her bum!

The result of this ride was that Mr Smug (aka OH) commented that he hadn't had to grab Ellie's mane or saddle once (as I did on Chad while he was performing his acrobatics!) said he had had the best time in ages and he couldn't wait to go again. In fact he didn't want to come home when we did! And he has nicked my half chaps
frown.gif

Should I be worried........
smile.gif

f_s_

Visit site
Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

My OH saw the cod liver oil and decided he'd have some of that, today he's decided that he'll nick some of the brewer's yeast!!!

When he starts on the chaff I'll know he's trying to tell me something!!!!! ie: if I act like a horse and eat like a horse she'll pay me more attention!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Give it time, but soon he'll be shouting at you to get up at 3am to go and look at the neds as he's a wee bit worried about them!!!
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WeeBrown

Visit site
Very good to hear he has well and truely been bitten by the horsey bug
grin.gif
so will you be shopping for another horse for him when your loan ones go back? He might steal your new one
wink.gif

MrsElle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Very good to hear he has well and truely been bitten by the horsey bug
grin.gif
so will you be shopping for another horse for him when your loan ones go back? He might steal your new one
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckily we have Ellie on permanent loan so she is now OH's horse
smile.gif
When Daisy comes home she will be mine, so we will have one each.

Chad will be going back to his owner - he would be too much for OH anyway as will Daisy I suspect. Well thats what I will keep telling OH if he starts eyeing her up!