A lovely thing happened today :-)

lincolnlady

Visit site
I went down n turned my boy out this morning n I was in a rush to get to work so left his stable n thought I'll do it after work. Went straight to the yard after work n someone has mucked him out!! They have scrubbed his manger swept the floor so well you could eat your tea off it scrubbed n refilled his water bucket and made him the most beautiful thick bed with banks!!

I have no clue who at the yard did it but I got all emotional when I saw it!

Its the best xmas present anyone could give me! I absolutely LOVE my yard everyone is so lovely and I help out as much as I can :)

What lovely things have people at your yard done for you? Soooo happy right now :)

GLW

Visit site
How lovely! I bet your heart lifted when you realised you didn't have to do it.

I've done it once for a friend when I knew she was busy/stressed, but when I broke my arm in the summer she and her daughter did everything for my girl for about 6 weeks without a complaint (fortunately mum is a teacher and daughter had just finished GCSEs so they had the time). We no longer keep track of favours (they use my lorry whenever they want - they have the spare key! The daughter does jobs for me all the time and I ferry her about if her mum's working) as we are essentially family at this point.

lincolnlady

Visit site
I really did appreciate it as was dreading it lol found out who did it she said it was to say thanks for turning the horses out but I don't mind doing it as we all help each other it's so lovely to be on such a nice yard after the awful one I left :)

Lottiedots

Visit site
So lucky, I have mine at home so if I don't do it it don't get done! How lovely it would be to come and find someone had done my stables for me after a long day !

Sheep

Visit site
There are two lovely ladies at my yard that muck my two out almost every week day! I do my best to repay the favour at the weekends but it doesn't always work because they often get in there first! I am so grateful for what they do, I am lucky to be on such a fab yard.

roz84

Visit site
A lovely lady on my yard mucked out my disgusting deep littered stable last week, I was astonished! She said she wanted to keep warm- needless to say a big box of choccies found their way to her!