A massive THANK YOU !!!

Visit site
I would like to say a massive thank you to those people who contacted me privately and offered kindness and support when I really needed it. I am especially grateful to one lovely, lovely lady on here (who's name I won't mention in case she doesn't want me to but she knows who she is) who found me the most amazing family for one of my horses Duke. They came to see him last night and they fell in love with him straight away and I knew from the moment I saw them that they would be the most wonderful home for him.

I cannot thank you all enough for your kindness especially as you didn't know me and were trusting that I was genuine. I hope I have proved to those who doubted me that I am genuine and for those who still chose to be nasty and unkind even now, then I have no time for you but hope one day you manage to leave your cynical bitterness behind (probably once you leave school, or university and start living a real grown up life where bad s**t sometimes happens!)

All the best :) x

MardyMare

Visit site
Glad to hear part of your problem has been solved. I have learnt over the past few years that there are some really nice people on here. Few people sail through life on the easy road and until you are in a horrible situation most people cannot imagine how to deal with it. I hope things get a little easier for you now. x

lochpearl

Visit site
Brilliant news, will he still be local to you and can you keep in touch? Fabulous that it has worked out well.

Have you managed to find a home for your other lad?

Bug2007

Visit site
I'm a lovely person! :D:D:D

Was great to meet you Sarah, Duke is perfect for them and they were extremely excited when we got in the car, they had one of those excited screams!!!! Might have to go and have my ear drum stitched back together....I'll send you the bill for that. :p

He is a wonderful horse who will have more love than he will know what to do with. I'm sure Max will find his forever home soon too as he also seemed really nice.

There are some nice people out there and we are the ones who count. x

aimeetb

Visit site
I am asking about for you too! Really pleased to hear you are getting sorted, it is a shame that sometimes circumstances beyond our control mean that we have to make decisions like this but I am sure that if you thought there was any other way you would have done it! Only you know your situation and what needs to be done to resolve it and no-one can judge you for that! Good luck! x

Visit site
"Might have to go and have my ear drum stitched back together....I'll send you the bill for that" Sammii you're on LOL ... bless them they were so happy.

It was so lovely to see that the home where my beautiful Duke was going to would love him as much as I do ... We have chatted on email quite a bit already and she's already organised everything for his arrival down to the right feed, his own paddock and so on and so forth. I cannot thank you enough Sam for finding them for me, it was a very kind thing for you to do and it just goes to prove that I was right to come here and ask for help in the first place.

As for Max I have a lovely couple coming up (also from Dorset) today with a horse box and they have been on the phone every day for the last week and made me promise not to let him go to anyone else, and like Stefanie with their offer to see/ ride Duke they have said any time I would like to see Max or ride him then I am free to come down any time I like.

I couldn't be happier that my horses have found truly wonderful new homes where they will be loved and cared for better than I could ever have hoped. Now I can concentrate on paying off the Tax man and having this baby ...

One final thing I have been overwhelmed with offer after offer from friends with horses to spend as much time around their horses either in the ground or ridden once I am able to again until such time as I can afford to get my own horses again ... it's at times like these you really find out who your friends are and Sam I would be honoured if you would now consider me one of yours!

And thank you again to all you wonderfully supportive people who have helped me tremendously !!!

devilwoman

Visit site
I read your last post but didn't want to get involved with people slating you, just wanted to say i'm really happy for you that your situation is hopefully going to get better and more than anything that your horses have found superb homes, as horse owners the best we can do for them if circumstances prevail and we can no longer care for them ourselves is to find them the best possible homes, it seems youve done that for your boys, now time to take care of yourself and your baby and enjoy ! x

Goya

Visit site
Really pleased that you have a good outcome. Good luck with your future. I really hope that everything works out well for you.
Just remember, there always is a light at the end of that tunnell.

ElvisandTilly

Visit site
I couldn't be happier that my horses have found truly wonderful new homes where they will be loved and cared for better than I could ever have hoped. Now I can concentrate on paying off the Tax man and having this baby ...

Spat my tea out reading this bit!!! On my first read I thought you were having the tax mans baby!!! lol!!!

I am so pleased its all worked out well and there are many lovely people on this site. :D

Good luck for the birth of your little one and hope you can keep the tax men at bay!

LisW

Visit site
So glad that you have found wonderful homes for your boys. I really felt for you when I heard your situation & am so pleased that others were in a position to help you. Hope things go a bit more smoothly for you from now one. Enjoy your baby when he/she arrives.

FairyLights

Visit site
I dont know anything about this situation,not having read the previous thread,however i would like to say thay i hope the OP gets it be in a better situation soon and how wonderful it is to hear of people being kind and helpful to each other. lovely post. And all the best for the future OP.

ERB

Visit site
I'm assuming these were the two lovely horses you were looking to re-home. Didn't reply to first thread as sdly I can't help but really pleased to hear you've found a good home for one of them at least - I'm sure it can't be long until you manage to find a home for the other one too