A morning XC schooling at East Bysshe (with pics)...

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
So off we trundled in the trailers to go for a XC lesson at East Bysshe in preparation for the Ardingly ODE next weekend :)
Arrived with plenty of time to sort myself out and screw in studs etc. Hopped on to warm up and he felt good :) Two of my friends weren't having a lesson so they went off to play over the jumps whilst my other friends and I warmed up over some fences :)
Started well and ended well really! :D Jumped everything including the bank, trakehner (sp?), hedges, skinnies and elephant traps :)
Amazing what a difference it makes when you lift your hands up and sit them there bouncing!! That's what I normally completely forget to do when I go XC at competitions, probably through nerves and trying to remember the course!!! ;)
A couple of pics :) will try to upload some vids later :)
Ohh and for those that asked last week, the water is still there and still about 4foot deep! and the ground is good mostly but still a little boggy in places :)
The coffin:
OscaratEastByssheclinic180410003-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-4.jpg

The trakehner:
8-1.jpg

One of the hedges:
9-1.jpg

Bank:
4-1.jpg

5.jpg

Skinny after the bank:
3-3.jpg

Water:
10.jpg

11-3.jpg

The tyres:
12-3.jpg

And because I love him! :D
OscaratEastByssheclinic180410018.jpg

Thanks for reading :D

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Oh well done, I did a HT there last year and thought it was a really nice venue. However I know that hedge you jumped and it is MASSIVE and nasty looking, so a massive well done you, I wouldn’t go over it for a trillion pounds, lol! :D

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
However I know that hedge you jumped and it is MASSIVE and nasty looking, so a massive well done you, I wouldn’t go over it for a trillion pounds, lol! :D

Thanks JoBo :) That's what I said before I did a clinic there with Sandra last year! Ended up jumping it 3 times then as I felt so confident by the end!!! :shocked:

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Another skinny :)

The bank and skinny after :) Please excuse the AWFUL riding!! I completely overode the skinny after and he was a really good boy to help me out!! :)

CC welcome as I know I'm not perfect! :)